Sunday, August 17, 2008

Tote bags and pears

We got a new pattern at Quiltz so I had fun making tote bags this week. I am going to teach a class this fall - they are quick, easy and make great gifts! They each took about an hour to create.
I created my second pear quilt using a photo that I took in the kitchen. I had so much fun playing with my pears and photographing them. You may see more photos of them in the future. I really like being restricted to one color palette. I think the pieces will all look beautiful together when they are completed.
In the meantime, I did finish my second Black and White quilt but I can't show photos for a while. I also started a large collage type quilt using painted fabric from Bali. You will just have to wait a while longer for that one too!

1 comment:

Nathalie G. said...

Love your pear theme. Taking part of the TAG also but find it easier to comment on the blog.
Nathalie