Friday, January 22, 2010

More Dunderhogans

Two more Dunderhogans to add to the family. This is a close up of "Multiplied". I practiced my free hand quilting on their bellies.
Again I wove the background fabric and used metallic washers fro their eyes.
This Dunderhogan is called Exploded. I began by weaving the background and then decided to leave half of it free and wild.
I am still using puff balls for their bellies.
I am going to LA for a Craft and Hobby Convention so I decided to post early because I won't be around on Sunday. I have another Dunderhogan in the works to reveal next week!

1 comment:

Terry Grant said...

Hi Karen! Great to get your comment. I have added your blog to my Google reader so I can see what you are doing. So nice to hear that Carol Balone and Martha Lewis are still busily quilting and stitching! Such wonderful friends. I remember them both fondly. Tell them hello next time you see them.