Sunday, June 29, 2008

Four & Twenty


The quilt store just got this line of fabric called "Blackbird" by Timeless Treasures and I couldn't resist making a quick quilt and a pattern. I have the patterns at http://www.easy2sew.com/ under lap quilts. Can you see the Blackbirds in the corners...and all those pies in the center? There are cherries in the fabric too.
The other quilt is called Flower Power. I made it about a month ago and I don't think that I posted it. I also finished my next challenge quilt which will premiere on July 15 at Quiltz. I will post that one when I post all of the Rogue Art Quilters pieces.
In the meantime, I am working on a quilt that is totally black, white and grey. Quite the challenge since I love working with color.
It was 100 yesterday so I have a good excuse to stay inside and sew!

No comments: